Tax Return

Personal tax

Every person who earns money in Canada or accepts financial support or credit from the government has to file an annual tax return. At Matin Accounting, we do our best to optimize the amount of tax due and credits for our clients as well as to comply with all the rules and regulations set out by CRA. Many of our clients are surprised when they realize that tax planning will help them to make decisions that create benefits/advantages for them in upcoming tax seasons and long term.

Corporate tax

If you are running an active business in an incorporated form, annual tax return filing is unavoidable. We will be pleased to work with you to compile your financial data, prepare financial statements and file a tax return. We will also provide consultation about tax consequences for future changes in your business.

Dues to government

Depending on the nature and specification of your business/corporation, you may need to calculate and pay dues to the government (such as HST, WSIB, Payroll deductions, etc.).


When Matin Accounting does your tax filing, we are pleased to be your representative in dealing with Canada Revenue Agency and WSIB.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *